Become a Volunteer
Thank You Klein ISD Volunteers!
Volunteer applications for the 2023-2024 school year are now being accepted. The Volunteer Application is an annual application. Security is a priority in Klein ISD, all volunteers must reapply every year.
Thank you for your interest in volunteering. We appreciate your willingness to give of your time and talents in supporting our students, families and staff. Your contributions will not only help Klein ISD, but you will meet some wonderful friends and have fun!
1 Annual Volunteer Application
All volunteers must reapply every year. Submit a Volunteer Application below. Prior to completing your application, please review the Klein ISD Criminal History Standards for Volunteers.
Applicants will receive an email confirmation regarding the status of their application within 5-7 days.
*Any volunteer declined because of the criminal background check will receive notification in writing. At no point will a Principal or Volunteer Coordinator receive information about a person’s criminal background check. All information will remain confidential.
3 You are ready!
Welcome to the Klein Family. You are now ready to join the rewarding and fun volunteer programs on your campus! You have received your email confirming you are cleared to volunteer. Next, you will be contacted by your Campus Volunteer Coordinator.
Reach out to your Coordinator with any questions you may have.
- Need Assistance?
- What are the Volunteer Guidelines?
- Who can volunteer?
- What activities do volunteers participate in?
- How do volunteers help?
- Where do volunteers help?
- How do I log into the volunteer portal to log my volunteer hours?
- Who do I contact with questions regarding my volunteer application/approval?
- I am a Klein ISD employee. Do I have to complete an application?
- Do I have to complete an application each School Year?